£21000 – £23000/annum
Full Time / Contract
We are currently recruiting a graduate for a 12-18 month internship within Manufacturing to work as a Network Development Administrator.
A graduate with a Business degree would be preferable.
Duties will include:
* Co-ordinating Dealer Sales Executive Database, reporting, and invoicing.
* Planning, scheduling, and booking courses/locations in line with certification plans and specialist sales exec programmes (e.g. Natural Power Specialist Team).
* Supporting events for Training.
* Liaising with Purchase and Candidate supplier to monitor the delivery of Training Needs Assessments (once PO released).
In addition to training coordination
* Business Management input/output and reporting coordination.
* Sales Data analysis.
* Dealer Network Statutory Account Analysis.
* Benchmarking Competitor Network Financial Performance.
* Sales & Service CSI name collection and distribution to the supplier.
* General Network Department support on projects – Dealer Standards.Audits / Corporate Identity, etc.
If this is something you are interested in please apply with an updated CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.