£21000 – £23000/annum
Full Time / Contract
The Marketing & Business analyst intern is responsible to support the Aftermarket Solutions Agriculture Sales & Marketing team in driving sustainable sales, margin, and market share growth in the territory for Genuine Parts.
He/she will support the management of a parts portfolio across a range of products covered by two agricultural brands.
* Data retrieving via primary and secondary source research.
* Analysing quantitative and qualitative data to discover industry, company, and customer trends.
* Creating in-depth client reports and polished deliverables.
* Effectively communicating research results to the team and making the appropriate strategic recommendations.
* Product pricing.
* Support price repositioning strategy and promotional programme based on competitor pricing analysis and benchmarking.
* Analyse the sales trend by product family to understand the seasonality of each line and implement the most relevant promotional plan accordingly.
* Track product price queries and share relevant pricing repositioning news via the relevant communication channels.
* Product Communication.
* Working with the Product marketing team to support the channel animation and product communication strategy by channel (Sell-in/Sell-out).
* Support the communication team to maintain any platform and existing tools providing product information to customers and ultimately end-customers to promote and raise brand and product awareness.
* Product placement.
* Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Sales Team to understand and resolve product-related issues or opportunities arising in the dealer network.
* Supervise day to day product support to the dealer network and daily management of product queries from the market
Competencies and key behaviours:
* Degree requirements: Marketing or Business administration undergraduate
* Strong research and analytical skills.
* Ability to work independently and interdependently within a team environment.
* Strong time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and complete work within allocated time frames.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.