Full Time / Permanent
We are seeking a Junior Development Chemist to work for an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer.
Our client is an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer, specialising in bespoke product development and formulation. For over two decades, they have been creating some of the most well-known cosmetic products in the UK, and year on year, their formulations are winning increasingly prestigious awards in top cosmetics ceremonies.
• Working with, and aligned to a Development Chemist
• Taking part in the NPD process of taking briefs from concept through to launch
• Ensuring all aspects of formulation and method of manufacture are accurately documented
• Consolidating test results and analysing findings
• Supporting and monitoring the product development process including scale up of development
• Producing samples of products ensuring the lab team are supported with workload and job allocation
• Investigating and solving stability and production issues
• Supporting and working closely with the Senior Development Chemists, Development Chemists and the Development Technicians
Essential Skills & Experiences:
• Experience gained from Internships/placements (or similar) in related lab environment
• Chemistry related field Graduate
• Highly organised with ability to multi task
• Excellent attention to detail
• High standard of competency in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to be self motivated and work as part of a team
• Natural creativity and flare for product development
The Job is Offering:
• Starting salary around £23,000
• 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, a day for volunteering & your birthday off!
• Company Sick Pay scheme
• 8.25% Pension Scheme (incl 5% employee contribution)
• Flexitime scheme with up to 6 full days off
• Generous compassionate & emergency leave policy
• Inspiring working environment & refurbished office
key words: cosmetic chemistry cosmetic chemist cosmetic scientist cosmetic science cosmetic development chemist cosmetic development scientist skin care hair care beauty care graduate chemist graduate in chemistry analytical chemist analytical scientist product development chemist product development scientist lab technician laboratory technician formulation chemist formulation scientist graduate in chemistry R&D Chemist R&D Scientist
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.