£21500 – £22000/annum Plus uncapped commission – £37K
Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £22K – £37K OTE
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start Date: October
If you’re a graduate looking to kick-start your career or are a recent sales professional looking to take that second step in the industry, this is the role for you!
Over the last 20 years, my client has grown from a small consultancy firm to the largest independent financial consultancy firm in the UK. They also now operate in the international market with offices in 10 countries worldwide, including France, USA and Morocco. They compete directly with the big 4 and have achieved over 50% growth on last year. They’re looking to continue to grow and want you to join the journey.
They specialise in helping to fund UK businesses ranging from small to large sizes to support with their projects through Research & Development Tax incentives, which are fully supported by the government. The service they offer is adding incredible value to the economy during these uncertain times by helping businesses unearth and access funding they were unaware they qualified for. They are market leaders in this field.
You will be joining in the state-of-the-art office headquartered in Central Manchester with a buzzing sales floor! With the training plan in place and progression routes you will find it hard to join a more rewarding trainee sales position.
It’s a unique opportunity for you to be a vital member of the team from DAY 1! You’ll schedule business meetings with key decision makers from a variety of exciting sectors with no limit on the business area you can target with Aerospace, Financial, Pharmaceutical and even Sport being examples, just to name a few. All of these markets are growing, and incredibly lucrative! Lucrative markets = BIG commission!
Benefits/What You Get:
* Basic salary of £22,000 with a fantastic progression plan. Most Entry-level sales roles in Manchester pay around £18,000 – £20,000, this beats that! During your first 12 months, your basic salary will gradually reach £29,000.
* Average commission in year one is £37K+
* Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including the opportunity to win iPads, Rolex’s etc.
* Company holidays, to the likes of New York and throughout Europe
* Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
* You’ll go straight into their industry leading sales training programme before entering a buzzing sales floor where you’ll be surrounded by likeminded people who have been there and done it – willing to offer any help or support you may need
* Attain a thorough knowledge of their services as well as the industries and clients they cater to
* Create a pipeline of new business
* Follow up on inbound leads over the phone and via email, educating and nurturing prospective candidates in order to secure their interest
* Build rapport with key decision makers to schedule new business meetings
* Liaising with the Field Sales Team to maximise profit within existing accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
* Educated to degree level or relevant workplace experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ambitious and driven – hit targets and progress
* Confident – they want personalities in their office, not robots!!
Interviews taking place ASAP – Click APPLY NOW to be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.