£15000 – £18000/annum
Full Time / Permanent
A well established and in demand Software company are seeking an Apprentice Project Manager due to their continued growth as their customer base has seen ongoing expansion.
As the Apprentice Project Manager, you will shadow the Project Managers on their larger implementation projects and supporting them in an administrative capacity before progressing to managing your own smaller projects.
You will liaise with customers and work with teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. You may manage multiple projects at any one time. In your role you will be the main point of contact for customers.
* Support the project manager in all their day to day activities.
* Generate the project statement report.
* Provide project progress reports to the customer.
* Maintain the risk log.
* Assist in the preparation of the weekly project report.
* Ensure that project activities are concluded.
* Produce accurate and detailed minutes and documentation for both the customer and internal purposes.
* Agree project objectives with customers.
* Organise the resources working on a project.
* Carry out risk assessment.
* Making sure that all project objectives are met.
* Overseeing the accounting, costing, and billing.
* Ensuring change management is controlled.
As the Apprentice Project Manager, you will have gained some understanding and knowledge of software tools for project management (Excel/MS project). Naturally, you will have strong attention to detail and be able to demonstrate problem solving skills.
If you are a graduate seeking a first role in an office environment or you have had some experience but are seeking a long term move with development and support structures, please apply now.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.